We, In the Provincial Budget Office, under guidance of the Divine Providence:
Aspire to promote and implement public expenditure management policies that are sustainable and supportive of the local development goals, harmonized with national development plans, goals and strategies.
Commits to advocate policies, that ensure efficiency, effectiveness, transparency and accountability.
Adheres to a culture of competence, integrity, innovativeness, and client-responsiveness among our officers and personnel.
The Provincial Budget Office (PBO), is a client oriented organization that manages public expenditures that are sustainable and supportive of the local development goals and the Eight(8) pillars of the present administration.
An office that influence spending behavior and management of resources of different departments/offices toward transparency, equity and accountability, that likewise operates in an environment that cultivates competence, professionalism, pro-activeness and a sense of pride, among its officers and staff.
Accomplishment Report 2017
- PS – 323,351,927.69
- MOOE – 208,188,105.00
- Capital Outlay – 37,612,386.25
- Non-Office – 158,412,355.49
- Aid to Barangay – 868,500.00
Other Budgetary Reserves
- Prior Year Account Payables/Obligation Obligated Accounts – 6,108,815.77
- Unbooked Prior Year Obligations – 4,959,104.86
- Terminal Pay – 9,514,858.86
- Interfund Transfer– 10,102,178.00
Other Special Project
- PS – 225,862,466.69
- MOOE – 110,996,451.25
- Capital Outlay – 3,608,700.00
20% Development Fund
- – 152,962,955.32
5% Calamity Fund
- – 57,036,265.49
Other Fund released/controlled
- Special Education Fund – 82,243,357.22
- Trust Fund (PHO) – 1,313,793.00
- CGMP – 518,131,779.00
- BUB – 50,836,381.40