- FORMULATE MEASURES ENSURING THE SPEEDY DELIVERY OF BASIC SERVICES
- ASSIST IN THE ORGANIZATION OF COOPERATIVES
- PROVIDE TECHNICAL AND OTHER FORMS OF ASSISTANCE
- ASSIST IN ESTABLISHING LINKAGES WITH NGAs AND NGOs INVOLVED IN COOPERATIVE PROGRAMS.
The Provincial Cooperative Office conduct on-site visits or validation among cooperatives and organizations requesting for financial assistance or intending to avail of the Swine Dispersal Program. It has also conducted pre-registration seminar to requesting organizations and provided assistance in the preparation of project proposals. Relatedly, the office acted as secretariat in the Provincial Cooperative Development Council.
2 coops received P50,000 – aid for Misamis Oriental
Requirements to be submitted by clients per transaction
- Promotion and organization of cooperatives
- Conduct of Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES)
- Letter request address to the Hon. Governor
- At least 15 persons can already form into cooperative
- The requesting organization must specify the date, venue and contact number in their letter of intent or they may visit the Provincial Cooperative Development Office
- Provision of Financial and Livelihood Assistance
- Registration from Cooperative Development Authority (CDA)
- List of Incorporators & Members
- Feasibility Study of Project
- Financial Statement for 3 years
- By Laws & Articles
- Certificate of Accreditation
- Articles of Corporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Official Receipt (association/cooperative)
- Swine Dispersal Program
- Request letter with Resolution address to the Honorable Governor.
- PCDO Staff will conduct on site visit to the area of the requesting organization.
- Only 5 weanling piglets will be distributed instead of 10 piglets with 5 sacks of feeds.
- Rearing of piglets is “communal” not individual.
- For every piglets received, the organization/cooperatives will pay back 2 piglets to the provincial government thru the Provincial Cooperative Development Office and you have no more obligation to the provincial government.
- If the requesting party is ready with their pigsty (tangkal) just text on this number Cooperative staffs 0926-846-1753 (Elizalda S. Palanan), 0917-714-5398 (Conception Guzom), Veterinary Office 0921-535-6820 (Dr. Efren Melner S. Viloria) for inspection.