- To provide infrastructure and equipment support services to socio-economic programs for poverty alleviation.
- To provide quality engineering technical services to municipalities and barangays in the province.
- To manage professionally and efficiently all provincial infrastructure programs and project.
- To improve accessibility of public services and efficient all weather flow of agricultural and industrial commodities.
- To develop opportunities including in-house training, seminars and mentoring as part of a total program of individual skills growth for each employee.
The Provincial Engineer’s Office of Misamis Oriental is a technically advanced and globally competitive,
customer service oriented organization that pursues the goal of infrastructure and poverty alleviation.
Its God-fearing and competent professionals who developed leaders within their fields of expertise
are committed to provide economical, responsive and effective engineering services through collective excellence
while fulfilling their responsibility to protect the environment.